Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Love You GoodBye

I'm writing you this letter,
telling you how I feel, I am
very hurt right now,
I wish it weren't for real.

I just can't help myself
I'm going through a lot,
I have so much pain
I feel like i'm falling apart.

but why did it happen?
especially to me,
why was I heartbroken
from all them you can see?

love hurts so much,
it causes lots of pain
especially when you're heart broken
all you wanna do is complain.

I feel really sick right now
sick of all the lies,
tellin' me you loved me,
when there was someone else by.

I can barely write this letter
while I sit and cry at night.
I wish it was something better,
that I had to write.

I just wanted to tell you
that no matter where you'll be,
I'll always love you...
you'll always be my baby.

so one day I may lie,
with no watery eyes,
and guess what baby?
you'll be the one standing by.

I love you so deeply,
I love you with all my heart.
but the way you hurt me,
you broke me all apart.

well bhe,
these are my final words,
I just wanted to say goodbye.
I hope you're happy now,
that I'm out of your life.

just remember baby,
I'll always love you,
I just wish you could have loved me too...

I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE

No comments: